Valerio Care Management, LLC
Our Mission: We provide the opportunity for aging individuals to remain in their homes by receiving services that will help them meet their healthcare, psycho-social, and spiritual needs.
Valerio Care Management, LLC is a professional, licensed and insured Geriatric Care Management practice.
Help matters. Each year thousands of older Americans are forced, due to failing health and dwindling support systems, to leave their homes and neighborhoods that they love. You or your loved one do not have to be one of them.
As a professional, private care manager, we help you stay in your own home. We provide care management services that assist you in navigating the health care system. We offer surprisingly simple solutions to the complex problem of aging in place.
- Are you or a family member in a medical or social crisis?
- Are you or a family member no longer able to drive?
- Are you or a family member having difficulty managing household chores?
- Do you or a family member need assistance with health or long care term insurance?
- Do you or a family member need assistance with daily personal grooming?
A Geriatric Care Manager Can Help!
A Geriatric Care Manager helps coordinate and manage the care and resources of an elderly or aging person. The Care Manager’s primary role is to explore all options which will allow you or your family member to remain in their own home for as long as possible. They provide support and intervention to these people and their family members in a very compassionate way that will enable the elderly person to maintain their independence and dignity.