Debra K. Schuster & Associates
At Debra K. Schuster & Associates, our mission is to provide the best possible advice and support for your individual circumstances in a timely and comprehensive manner. We begin by listening to you and carefully considering your needs, abilities, and values. We focus on your current goals and desires—not only what the law may require now, but where you may be in 2, 5 or 10 years or at the end of life.
Your immediate wellbeing is the most important consideration. We work to reduce the stress, anxiety, and uncertainty faced by clients and their loved ones who find themselves in crisis situations and transition brought on by illness, age and disability.
From preparation of basic estate planning documents such as Durable Powers of Attorney and Wills to complex guardianship, trust matters and Life Care Planning, we will help you evaluate the options and choose the solution best suited to your needs, goals and values.
As our client, you deserve and receive our full attention, timely response and skill. We seek to create lifelong relationships built on our clients’ trust, confidence and satisfaction.
- Life Care Planning
- Advice and representation with Decedent's Estates (Probate Administration)
- Preparation of Durable Powers of Attorney, Living Will Declarations, Simple Wills and Trusts
- Preparation of Special Needs Trusts
- Dispute Resolution advice about and negotiations with nursing home administration and multidisciplinary staff
- Medicare and Medicaid Appeals
- Asset protection and Medicaid planning
- Long-term care, health insurance and long-term disability contract review and advice
- Representation in contested and uncontested Guardianship and Conservatorship matters
- Representation in Involuntary Commitment and ECT hearings
- Advice and representation regarding long-term care, health insurance and long-term disability coverage, benefits and appeals
- Advice and representation regarding financial exploitation, elder neglect and abuse
- Presentations regarding all of the above