Stefans Law Group P.C.
The Law Offices of Donna M. Stefans provides comprehensive Elder Law and
Estate Planning services with a consistent and unyielding dedication to our
families. We offer an array of services; We have assisted hundreds of individuals, families and retirees in Long
Island, New York City and throughout the state, in the following practice
- Elder Law & Asset Protection Planning
- Estate Planning & Estate Tax Planning
- Special Needs Estate Planning
- Medicaid Planning and Applications
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Wills, Living Wills, and Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorney
- Long Term Care Planning & Health Care Facilitation
- Income Tax Preparation
- Elder Abuse and Negligence/Neglect
The attorneys at The Law Offices of Donna M. Stefans have the credentials
you have the right to expect;
- A focus on Elder Law and Estate Planning
- A depth of understanding of complex Accounting and Financial Planning
- Caring professionals who recognize human dimension in every legal
- A solid educational background
- A record of success and impeccable integrity
Our attorneys are skilled in the tax implications of elder law decisions.
Each has a solid background in accounting and finance, as well as a
commitment to ensuring that each element of your financial, retirement and
tax strategy fits seamlessly together.
Request Help or Information by filling out the form below
Proudly serving Nassau and Suffolk Counties including Woodbury,
Syosset, Plainview, Huntington, Melville, Dix Hills, Deer Park, and Commack.
Donna M. Stefans
Stefans Law Group P.C.
Phone: (516) 692-2744
137 Woodbury Road
Woodbury, NY 11797
DONNA M. STEFANS (Lead Attorney) Ms. Stefans income tax and finance background experience gives her the strength and efficiency needed to be an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney. Ms. Stefans is dedicated to educating families with children with special needs and for individuals looking for guidance in areas Elder Law and Estate Planning through various workshops throughout the year.
- B.S., Finance, University of Scranton
- J.D., Touro Law School, 1999
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Founding member of firm, 2000
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Women's Bar Association
- Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Associations
- AARP Legal Services Provider
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated
members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping
implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need)
long term care are at the heart of our services.