Constellation Health Services
Constellation Home Care is our certified agency and services include skilled nursing; physical, occupational and speech therapies; behavioral health; medical social work; home health aide and a cardiac recovery program.
Constellation Hospice Services address the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of the individual, while attending to the equally important needs of their family and caregivers. Our team of hospice professionals and volunteers work cooperatively with the individual, their family and primary care physician to create a customized care plan, involving:
- Registered Nurses address physical needs such as pain and symptom control
- Social Workers address psychosocial, emotional and financial needs
- Spiritual Counselors address spiritual needs
- Hospice aides assist with personal care and household tasks
- Volunteers support the patient and family
- General Inpatient care is available when needed for aggressive symptom management
- Respite care is available to allow rest for the primary caregiver
- Medical equipment and supplies are coordinated as necessary
- Drugs for pain and symptom control are provided through contracted pharmacies
- Bereavement counselors help loved ones with grief and loss
Constellation Private Duty offers clients certified care assistants, live-ins, companions, homemakers, geriatric care management, respite care and a memory wellness program.