Berger Abrams Insurance
Life can change in an instant and, if you suddenly become unable to take care of yourself, the last thing you will want to think about is the impact of invading your principal to pay the bills. Just ask someone that has been through it!
Long Term Care planning will help you create a "liquid" financial cushion to pay for all or part of a private caregiver at Home, an Assisted Living Community, or a Memory Care Facility.
Our clients count on us to help them uncover the best fit for their situation. Therefore, we evaluate different types of Long Term Care insurance strategies including:
1. California Partnership For Long Term Care (LTC)
2. Joint Life/LTC policy (one policy for two individuals)
3. Universal Life Policy with a LTC rider
4. Whole Life Policy with a LTC extension of benefits rider
5. Annuity with LTC benefits (including 1035 exchanges from existing annuities to annuities that qualify for special LTC treatment under the Pension Protection Act)
6. Policy that uses IRA or 401K funds to create a Long Term Care plan
We would like to earn your Long Term Care Planning consideration by helping you understand all the options.