It sounds like a dream come true - enjoying another season on Longboat Key, Florida!
Call (941) 961-0585 to speak to Isabelle DeRoy, RN, LHRM, MA in Gerontology about developing and executing a life/care plan which helps make your dream come true.
Dreams are goals waiting to be realized.
Consultative services include:
- Assessment of an individual's strengths and challenges as related to their current heath status, support system and surrounding environment.
- Clarifying care and counseling options to optimize health and wellness.
- Facilitate communication by open, reflective dialogue between all concerned parties, informal such as family and friends and/or formal such as medical, financial, legal or spiritual professionals.
- Guide decision making with interpretive consultation. Interactive, interpretive consultation presents analysis of your current situation and offers options to meet an individual's stated goals for the future.
- Support in effectively managing transitions throughout an individual's life/care plan.
- Ongoing observation and reevaluation of an individual's health and wellness status.
Request Help or Information by filling out the form below
Proudly serving Longboat Key - Sarasota & Manatee Counties in Florida.
Isabelle DeRoy RN, LHRM, MA
Phone: (941) 961-0585
3618 Fair Oaks Place
Longboat Key, FL 34228
Consultative assistance available by appointment. E-mail contact at email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn.
Isabelle is a Registered Nurse and Master's prepared Gerontologist who is licensed as a Healthcare Risk Manager in the State of Florida. Isabelle provides support to family and care partners by practicing client-centered advocacy.
Isabelle empowers individuals to optimize their health by balancing independence with safety & security. Isabelle holds a Masters degree in Gerontology from the University of South Florida's School of Aging Studies. Call for a 1/2-hour FREE consultation. Connect with me on LinkedIn.
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated
members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping
implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need)
long term care are at the heart of our services.