We are dedicated to assisting seniors in understanding the nature of eldercare. Including:
- Understanding living arrangements both current and future.
- Understanding the life resource plan team and how to use them to your advantage.
- Identifying programs to increase income and government and community support programs programs to pay costs.
- Understand strategies to protect and preserve assets.
- Review and update legal arrangements and insurance.
- Identify tax strategies including distribution planning to minimize or avoid tax to heirs.
Request Help or Information by filling out the form below
Proudly serving Northeast Ohio.
Phone: (330) 324-3237
160 Third St. | Zoar, Ohio 44697
As a licensed social worker I have 25 years of experience primarily in healthcare case management for PASSPORT and The Ohio Home Care Program. I hold a Masters degree (MSSA) from Case Western Reserve University. In addition, I am a licensed life insurance agent and viatical / life settlement broker.
Director of the Northeast Ohio Care Planning Council
I am the director of the Northeast Ohio Care Planning Council. We help seniors and their families with their retirement and eldercare needs.
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated
members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping
implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need)
long term care are at the heart of our services.