Beehive Homes of Orem
BeeHive Homes of Orem offers a focus on personal care striving to provide everything to meet your individual needs. You can enjoy our warm, friendly home with your friends or other residents, or you can relax in your private room. Wherever you are, you can expect the most attentive staff and highest quality care anywhere in Utah County. Some of the amenities and services all our residents enjoy include:
- Activities specialized to your needs and interests
- Homemade, dietitian-approved meals from our gourmet kitchen
- Family-style dining
- Cable television
- Medication administration
- 24-hour certified staff
- Housekeeping services -Laundry services.
We offer a variety of services that are customized to your individual needs. If you ever have a special request, please don't hesitate to ask. That's why we're here!
Please call (801) 635-4394 to schedule a tour.
Request Help or Information by filling out the form below
Proudly serving Orem, Vernal, Utah County, and surrounding areas.
Phone: (801) 635-4394
92 S. 800 E. Orem, UT 84097
We are giving of our time. Find the ONE who needs it.
- Positivity: We leave a room happier than we found it.
- Respectful Communication: We seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Responsibility: We understand that our first responsibility is to our residents and we are passionate about fulfilling that responsibility.
- Trust: We trust by being reliable and relying on others.
- Community: These are the residents' homes. We are grateful to be a part of the community that cares for them and makes them feel at home.
About the NCPC
The National Care Planning Council and its affiliated
members are dedicated to helping families recognize the need for long term care planning and to helping
implement that planning. Integrity, honesty, and a genuine concern for those who are in need of (or may need)
long term care are at the heart of our services.