ActiveCare Home Care
Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
"To enable seniors to live healthily and with dignity in their chosen place of residence." Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort - keeping our client's health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection- treating and interacting our clients with love, dignity, compassion and empathy,
- Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
- Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while re cognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
- Generosity- provide our clients an unselfish good hearted staff who are generous with their care and compassion.
We Provide Home Care
What is Home Care?
More than 7.6 million Americans receive home care, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The number is much greater when you consider that it does not include informal care which is care given by a friend or family member. Home care is generally defined as non-medical support services delivered at the home of the senior. The aim of home care is to allow seniors to remain at home longer rather than enter an assisted living community, nursing home or other type of senior care. Home care may be appropriate if a senior prefers to stay at home but needs assistance with activities of daily living.
Activities of daily living include bathing, dressing, and meal preparation but may also extend to assistance with transportation, paying bills, making appointments and simply being there to provide companionship and emotional support.
Home care services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be paid for directly by the client or through a variety of public and private funding sources such as Long Term Care Insurance, workers' compensation, and Medicaid.