Find Care Manager services in your area provided by our members.
We promote and support planning for long term care. The links below will direct you to sites we believe are useful and informational eldercare resources. Our Guide to Long Term Care Planning also covers many eldercare and long term care planning topics.
All aging people, regardless of current health, should have a long term care plan. This includes (1) A knowledge of eldercare issues (2) Preparation and proper funding, and (3) Using long term care professionals. Failure to effectively plan for long term care can lead to the greatest crisis an older person will ever face.
1. National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
2. Advanced Senior Solutions, Inc.
3. ElderCare Online
4. HelpGuide.org - a non-profit resource
5. ElderCare Resource Center
6. GeriCareFinder - Your complete source for senior care
7. Elder Advocates Incorporated
8. CalCPA Education Foundation
9. Senior Care Management Services
10. Eldercare Resources - Helping You Manage Your Eldercare Needs
11. Compassionate Care Senior Services
12. Guide in Retirement Living SourceBook
13. Care Pathways
14. ElderCare Resource Services
15. Freedom ElderCare
16. Care Resources - Geriatric Care Management Consulting
17. Today's Caregiver Magazine
18. National Caregivers Library
19. Eldercare Locator
20. Angel in the Home