Paramount Care At Home
NURSE NAVIGATOR & ELDER CARE CONSULTANT
My name is Heather and I am a nurse, care navigator and elder care consultant. In my personal life, I am a family caregiver, my grand parents are in their seventies and do not live near by, so I have mastered long distance caregiving which is why I choose to specialize in care management, care navigation, and transitional care for the elderly.
I understand elder care on the personal side, the family side, and the business side.
I work with long distance family caregivers caring for their loved ones who are retired executives, as well as, families in the sandwich generation who do not want the stress of family caregiving, but WANT to see their loved ones thrive in the place they know by heart - their home, on their own terms, regardless of their medical diagnosis.
My clients include adult professionals seeking help for their aging loved ones, long distance family caregivers needing help to navigate the elder care and retirement living industry, assisted living facilities who need navigators to help their residents to stay in the facility longer, and attorneys and guardians seeking help for their clients.
Here is why I enjoy such a fine reputation
I am a daughter, a mom, a nurse, a fellow parishioner, and a council member of the Elder Care Planning Council of Michigan.
My personal and core values is popularly known as i.C.A.R.E.
We serve the following five groups of people:
- We serve older adults who want supportive living services DELIVERED IN TO the place they know by heart . . . . their home, so they can continue to live at home for as long as possible.
- We serve the adult children (some in the sandwich generation) of the older adults who want to remain in the home.
- We serve the social workers, case managers, and discharge planners in offering options and solutions for their patients. We will go to the care settings 7 days a week to meet and design care options.
- We serve long distance family caregivers with nurse navigators, care management, and care coordination services.
- We serve the public by offering a free caregiving and learning resources portal to make the complex and fragmented information simplified and useful with practical solutions that can be used on the spot.
Types of services offered: Personal care assistance, medication management, concierge services, care coordination/care management, private duty nursing, tele health care support, chronic disease symptom management, bowel care program, and companion care.
The client chooses as much or as little care they receive for the price they choose. There is no minimum number of hours.