Phil Grossman, CLTC, LTCP
As of 2022, I am entering my twenty-third (25th) year specializing in long-term care solutions for Individuals and Families. I am appointed with eleven (11) carriers, so you'll be able to get answers and education without having to get "quotes" from different sources. You'll get side-by-side comparisons from me with every company that offers Long Term Care insurance. I able to provide services to Residents of any State.
If you compare identical benefits with the same company, all agents should be at the same price. If the price is different, the agent is not comparing apples to apples -- a change in benefits, age or health rating has been substituted.
I am truly one of the nation's most outstanding experts on Long Term Care Insurance. Here are some of my credentials:
- A speaker at 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 AALTCI (American Association for Long Term Care Insurance) convention. This is America's prestigious conference for top producing long term care insurance agents.
- Speaker to Elder Care Planning Attorneys for CE credits on the subject of long term care
- Accomplished speaker on the subject of long term care insurance to individuals, Employer groups and other Long Term Care Agents.
- Member of the Advisory Board of "Senior Market Advisor Magazine"
- Ranked as the number one Long Term Care Specialists in Arizona and number 12 nationally by AALTCI (American Association for Long Term Care Insurance.)
" Phil... Thank you for your continuing kindness and remembrance of Betty and Me --- particularly on our birthdays. We enjoy hearing from you and to know that you are well and your work is successful." "You are exceptional!!" - Love, Betty and John G.
"Thank You Phil for caring enough about people. I will remember you in my prayers" - Regards, Barb M.
"Mr. Grossman,.. Just a short note to let you know how much Stan and I appreciated that you were understanding about our situation and didn't put any pressure on us to make this decision. We both hope we never have to need it. We feel very comfortable by not having to put this on the kids!! Thanks again." - Stan and Alice R
"Dear Phil: Didn't know if you knew Barbara had a recent stroke. She is still in the hospital and is expected to be released to a skilled nursing facility shortly. They expect her to be there for a while before she can come home. At age 72, I'm thrilled that we've had long-term care for nine years. I cannot believe this has happened to us!! Your recent explanation of our benefits has made this experience somewhat peaceful. God bless you!" - Chuck and Barbara L.