Assistance Home Care
Helping Honor Your Loved One's Wishes To Remain At Home
Do you live in the Greater St. Louis or Chicago area and find yourself worrying about an aging family member?
It's absolutely normal to be concerned about your parents, grandparents and loved ones as they age. No senior is immune from loneliness, which is particularly crucial to seniors' mental health.
Our Caregivers are more than employees - they're companions who provide conversation, entertainment and daily emotional support. To help you with these new challenges and concerns, Assistance Home Care provides a wide array of live in care and in-home senior care options in St. Louis and Chicago including:
- Providing socialization, friendship, conversation and support
- Encourage and assist with hobbies and personal interests (games, gardening, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Encourage exercise by going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating outing and activities
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Assistance and supervision with ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Assistance with feeding and hydration
- Reminder services (medications, dates, appointments, routines, etc.)
- Preparing and serving meals according to client's dietary needs
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Cleaning the client's room, this includes dusting and vacuuming
- Taking care of personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Making and changing the bed linens as needed
- Home safety evaluation, recommendations and monitoring
- Assistance with transportation, accompanying the client to appointments, etc.
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Transportation and escort to religious services, visit with friends across town or other social activities
Assistance Home Care Was Founded On The Principle Of Providing The Highest Quality, Dependable Home Care In St Louis & Chicago For Those Who Wish To Remain In Their Own Homes And Need Some Assistance. Our personal caregivers encircle your loved one with encouragement and security offering the opportunity to age and/or recuperate with dignity in their own home. Seniors, elderly, those with Alzheimer's or other cognitive impairment as well as recovering senior surgical patients or those with special needs will be cared for by our highly qualified staff of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA).
First, our free in home consultation is scheduled to understand the full care context. The next step is developing a plan of care customized to the senior's care goals. We believe in empowering our clients to live as independently as possible. To this end, we carefully assess the level of support needed to assist our clients, so our caregivers help when necessary, allowing our clients to be as independent as possible.
Seniors who remain in their own home will continue to be more socially engaged, more physically active and achieve better health outcomes. Our agency works 24/7 to ensure the perfect fit between patient and home care professional. Just a phone call away, available day and night, Assistance Home Care will be there to meet your home care needs on a moment's notice.