Caregiver Relief Network
At the Caregiver Relief Network, we help you discover the sources of your stress, we support and guide you in your decision making and long term care planning and we explore strategies to help you peel away the stress of caregiving so that you can reclaim your time and your relationship so you can make the selfless work you do as a caregiver more enjoyable and gratifying.
BENEFITS of membership program include;
- Enjoy 24 hours access to caregiving advice and recommendations for your top pressing needs
- Have a front row seat to a monthly Virtual Caregiver Relief Day via teleseminars where you will be able to get help with issues that you are currently dealing with while you are working on your long term care plan
- Discover how to take better care of your loved one by caring for yourself first
- Create your respite and long term care plan so that you eliminate unnecessary stress and cost
Enjoy a monthly self-selected, self-paced, self-study exercise on 12 of the hottest and most frequently asked subjects in care giving such as;
- Where to get money for care
- What to do about incontinence & driving
- What to do when your parents are RESISTANT to help, and more!
You pick the topic that is of interest to you for that month and we will work with you through the teleseminar and group coaching to get results in a timely and lower stress manner.
If you miss the teleseminar, there will be a replay and you will have access to it 24 hours a day all year long.
Below is a SNEAK PEAK of the teleseminar titles coming up in the months ahead
- Designing a family care giving program that works
- Working 24 hours: Resources to support caregiving employees who after work, go home and continue working as family caregivers
- Chronic Illness Management At Home: Going home, staying home & managing chronic symptoms to reduce rehospitalization.
- When It Is Time For Hospice: a plan for caring & a plan for living
- Facility or Home: Where does your loved one belong and how do you know? 5 Places to Get Money for Care
- The A to Z's of Assisted Living
- Work Life Balance for Caregivers - Because Every Caregiver Deserves a Life Too!
- Incontinence: How To Eliminate Urine Odor & Reduce Challenges With Incontinence.
- Say It, Hear It, See It: How to talk to your parents so they listen and respond.
- Caring for U first: How to Design Your Respite Plan.
- Sibling Rivalry In Caregiving: How To Deal With Screwed Up Siblings
- Love, Marriage & Caregiving: Should Your Parents or In-Laws Move In With You?
- Blended Caregiving: How To PEEL away CONFLICT with step children and in-laws.
- If Your Heart Could Speak: Discovering & Enjoying Emotional Calm in Caregiving.