Little Shangri-La Senior Care Home
We are popularly known as the six suite family owned, nurse operated, retirement home where caregiving and senior life approaches perfection.
Little Shangri-la CARE HOME is not only our name it is also our COMMITMENT to Compassion, Senior Care Advocacy, Excellence in Geriatric Wellness and Caregiving.
Our state license # is 342700038
We serve family caregivers who are busy professionals, executives, and retired executives by caring for their aging loved ones who prefer to AGE IN GRACE in a home or community of their choice on their own terms regardless of any life limiting medical conditions. Our personalized care promotes wellbeing, quality of life and dignity inside of a beautiful home.
Every hour, every day all year long we provide WHOLE PERSON CARE in our small and exclusive 6 beds beautiful home like environment.
- Personal care assistance
- Restorative care
- Complete customized nutritious meals
- Medication administration
- Socialization, mental stimulation and recreational activities
- Care coordination for skilled and palliative care
- Care coordination for primary and specialty care from your medical team
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Family caregiver support & collaborative care planning
- Respite care in our special suite that we call Harmony Heart
- Personalized post hospital care in our special "get better faster" Spring Blossom suite
What To Expect
Our phones are answered twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week all year long.
When you call, we will discuss the needs of your loved one and if we are the right fit for you and your love one, we will encourage you to come over for a visit and if you have time, we invite you to enjoy lunch with us.
There is no need to call ahead because we want you to see how we operate at all times so that you will have the confidence and the peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for in a dignified and life enhancing environment.
5 ways that we are different and why we enjoy such a fine reputation.
- Our care is personalized to suit the needs of the resident and the family. Our clients select the care program, hourly or day rate that they prefer to pay and the payment plan that suits their situation.
- We offer special diets as ordered by the physician and nutritionist.
- We offer daily functional fitness and alternative wellness services such as memory exercises, music and aromatherapy to promote dignity, independence and a sense of wellbeing.
- We screen all employees in seven different ways and we carefully match your loved one’s service plan to the caregiver on the shift based on skill set, experience, compassion, maturity, temperament and the ability to communicate and socially interact.
- Our evidence of excellent business practice, employee background checks, employee drug screens, proof of training and experience is available 24/7 for your review and verification so that you have the peace of mind that your loved one is well cared for by a team of appropriately credentialed and trustworthy professionals.