The mission of Trillium HomeCare is to provide Compassion, Respect, Dignity and Independence for your loved ones who are recovering, rehabilitating and convalescing in their own home within the communities we serve.
Your first call to Trillium HomeCare will establish how we are different.
As a Trillium HomeCare client, you don't have to deal with an impersonal answering service. Trillium HomeCare personnel are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer questions about service or respond to a client's emergency.
- Assistance with Bathing & Dressing
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence Care
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Minor Medical Care
- Companionship & Conversation
- Planned Nutritional Meals
- Dietary Monitoring
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Shopping & Errands
- Transportation to Appointments
- Linen Changes
Among the People We Serve:
- Those with Alzheimers', MS, Parkinson's, and other Degenerative Conditions
- Those in need of Respite & Hospice Care
- Those requiring Outpatient & Post-Surgical Care
- Those recovering from Work, Sports or Accident Related Injuries
- Those who are Hearing & Sight Impaired