Swain Law Firm
I specialize in helping Veterans and their Widow(er)s obtain Aid and Attendance Pension Benefits. I conduct seminars on this subject for Assisted Living Facilities, Civic Clubs, Churches and Veteran Organizations like the VFW, American Legions, Vietnam Veterans, etc.
This is a seriously under-utilized benefit and misunderstood benefit. Due to my knowledge of the VA rules and regulations, Tax law and Trust law, I have been able to help qualify many people for Aid & attendance Pension Benefits that have been told by the VA that they have too much income or assets to qualify.
I am Retired Naval Reserve, with ten years active duty and ten years Naval Reserve. Because of my and my family's military service, I have dedicated a major portion of my time and energy into helping Veterans get the benefits they deserve.
I provide the following services:
- Assistance to Veterans and their widows with planning and qualifying for Aid & Attendance Pension Benefits
- Medicaid Asset Protection Planning
- Probate Avoidance Planning
- Income and Estate Tax Planning
- Business Formation
- Business Succession Planning
- Training Attorneys and Financial Planners to help Veterans Qualify for Benefits